Rent Live-In Caregiver

EBED provides an unrelated live-in personal caregiver who pays
part of the rent when residing in the same household. 

The caregiver can be someone unrelated by blood or marriage, providing support and services in the person's home. There will be an explicit agreement, including specific service expectations, arrangement termination procedures, recourse for unfulfilled obligations, and monetary considerations must be executed and signed by both the person receiving services (or his/her legal representative) and the caregiver.